When an individual leaves the UK, they do not leave their tax liabilities behind. Therefore, to ensure they make the most of the opportunities available while avoiding the pitfalls of their new status, it is important to seek advice from expat tax specialists.
At Robb & Co, we can advise on:
- The tax implications of UK property
- Relief from double taxation
- Structuring non-UK investments to minimise liabilities
- Tax planning for individuals moving between jurisdictions
- Retirement planning
- Temporary relocations for company executives
For more information on specialist tax advice for expats, please contact us.