Property tax specialists

At Robb & Co, we can advise on all aspects of property tax, including tax advice for non-resident landlords.

We can ensure you minimise the tax liabilities arising from additional properties that you own, including rental properties and holiday homes. This includes making maximum use of the allowances available for repairs, general wear and tear, and replacing furnishings.

Our tax advisors in Birmingham can also offer guidance on the rent-a-room scheme for those who let rooms in their own house.

For more information on the services provided by our property tax specialists, please contact us.